- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Amazing service, amazing staff, and amazing pricing, the only shop that would touch my car besides the dealership. They figured out the electrical issue and fixed it in less then an hour and then showed me how to fix it if it happened again. I am now a life long customer and will refer every person who asks me where they should take their care to get fixed.
I wouldn?t go anywhere else! I?ve been a customer for years. Honest, hardworking people there. Great service every time. Even over at their Quick Lube location in Auburn Hills.